Identify more phosphoproteins with our plasma proteomics/PTMs.
While plasma-derived protein biomarkers can provide earlier disease discovery for more effective treatments, plasma analysis has been incredibly complex. But, it shouldn’t have to be that way, especially when lives are on the line.
Tymora Analytical has developed a plasma proteomics/PTMs technology to more effectively research and understand diseases. We’d love to share this method with you!
Why choose Tymora Analytical plasma proteomics/PTMs?
- In 2017, we published a manuscript in PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences) that shows, for the first time, the possibility of identifying thousands of phosphoproteins in plasma extracellular vesicles (EVs).
- Our approach is the first and only method that successfully demonstrates the possibility of developing plasma-derived EV phosphoproteins for disease profiling, and we’re sharing our technology with other researchers.
- With just 1mL of plasma, you can routinely identify more than 3,000 unique phosphopeptides, representing more than 1,200 unique phosphoproteins.
- The identification numbers are significantly better than anything previously reported (the previous record was 82 plasma EV phosphoproteins).
- We’ve based our analysis on comprehensive profiling of EVs secreted into blood by all cells, with diseased cells and tumors producing unique EVs with specialized cargo.
- With our EVtrap method, researchers like you can profile diseases more accurately—which leads to better treatments.